Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Last Monday : - (

On Monday we just relaxed after the long day in Prague.  My foot was really hurting me from walking all day. We did a little bit of school, but not much.  In the afternoon I took Gabriella to the doctor to see if she needed a new cast.  I had a bit of a problem talking with the receptionist, so I called Libor to have him translate some information for her.  They spoke for a minute or so then hung up the phone.  I was then talking with her for another minute or two and then we were turning around to sit down in the waiting room and who do I turn around and bump into...Libor.  He said, "I just wanted to run over here to make sure everything went smoothly for you."  Then he sat with the kids in the waiting room while Gabriella and I were in with the doctor.  What an amazing guy!  It turned out that they didn't think we needed to take any new x-rays and they thought the cast she had on could stay until we got back home and had our own doctor take a look at it.

Later on we worked on the decorations some more.
Here's how they look so far.
Annika recording Sebastian being goofy!



When we were getting ready for bed I was sitting on the bed and a pillow was covering up my leg.  Annika jumped on the bed not knowing my leg was there and ouch...the pain was so bad I thought I was going to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment