This morning we woke up very early to go to Karolina's school. I went to get my bones x-rayed and I think one was fractured. I got a cast on it and went back to the school to listen to a concert. We ate lunch with the students and then we went back to the classroom. We all sat in a circle and Luke, Annika and I all talked about ourselves. The students asked us lots of questions like... What's your favorite color? What are your hobbies? How old are you? What's your favorite movie? After school we went on a walk then we went back to Karolina's apartment. She made us Bramboráky for dinner. Karolina called my mom to tell her what happened. I got to talk to her for a little bit. Later we went to bed.
| We got to the school before the sun even rose. This is the sunrise from her classroom. |
While Gabriella was getting her cast on Luke & Annika were building a tower |
Isn't this from an old western????
LUNCH
| Here's what our cafeteria lunch looked like Here's an interesting link that shows school lunches from around the world... |
DINNER
![]() |
| This is bramboráky...a shredded potatoe pancake with some meat in it |
We miss you all very, very much!
Please write in the comments section below and say "hi" so we can hear from you.

We miss you guys so much. Dylann was just crying last night b/c she just can't wait to see Anni again. We love you and will see you in 2 wks-yippee!!!
ReplyDelete