After swimming we went to the square for lunch
![]() |
| Walking to the square |
![]() |
| Rob...we wanted to go up the tower to see the enormous bell that you saw, but unfortunately it was closed! |
![]() |
| Lunch underground |
![]() |
| At one of the dance studios...can you tell that is a poster of Vendula behind Sebastian? |
Vendula had to go to a class for school during this time and after her class the kids went to Tongo with her and I went grocery shopping. Tongo is an indoor playarea with huge ball pits, trampolines, a giant labyrinth of tunnels, climbing walls, etc...
|
"Czech" out this page for some more pictures & a video... http://www.tongohradec.cz/fotky-a-videa
|
| Woohoo...gas prices were down a little bit today...$7.96 per gallon!!! |
After we got home and I got the kids to bed I watched the 3rd Presidential debate.







.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment