Today the boys and I went mushroom hunting completely on our own. We only found about 7 mushrooms, but we still had fun. We also collected a lot more pine cones for our project. As we came out of the woods a big herd of cows came around a hill.
.jpg) |
| Feels like home! |
We stopped off for a quick bite to eat then we went for a walk in the park in Zamberk where we collected bunches of acorns.
The boys were thrilled to run across these young men practicing their sword wielding skills in the park. The boys are behind the tree completely mesmerized by these guys.
This afternoon, Mirka cut both the boys hair and cut and colored my hair.
 |
| I even fried up my own mushrooms...very Czech! |
After I put the boys to sleep I got the call from Karolina that Gabriella had broken her arm yesterday. Initially they thought she had only sprained it, but when she was still crying and complaing of pain in the morning the headmaster at the school where Karolina teaches took a look at it and he said they should definitely get x-rays. I haven't seen the x-rays yet, so I don't know exactly where it is broken but it sounded like it was somewhere in the wrist.
No comments:
Post a Comment