The girl was so nice, she ran alongside the horse while Annika &
Gabriella were riding so they could experience a trot
(or a canter - I can't tell the difference!)
She sure got her workout today!
Tobiah thought it was so funny that his helmet kept falling over his
eyes that he started doing it on purpose
They were butchering a pig that day on the farm, so I took some pictures for Petr since that is one of his favorite childhood memories.
| Fresh Jaternice (pork liver sausage) |
| Afterwards the father of the household insisted that we share a shot with him. |
| It actually tasted REALLY good. I think it was a cherry liquor of some sort. |
Later in the day Mirka, Milan, Milan, Jr., & Marketa stopped by to say goodbye. Mirka was so kind to give Gabriella & Annika some cute Czech haircuts before the big Corale party tonight.
This evening we went to the Corale party. Karolina tried to translate it for us and she said it translates to "A Happy Party". It was wonderful. So much fun, great entertainment and I got to talk to so many member of Corale, many of whom stayed at our home in 2006. We left around 11:30 and I didn't want to go. I could have stayed another 4 hours - which is probably how long the party lasted!
![]() |
| Czech out the decorations |
![]() |
| Cute little chlebíček which translates to "little bread". I love these! |
![]() |
| Our ticket...Did they know 7 is my favorite number? |
Great Entertainment at the Party!
Again, sorry for the bad audio quality of these videos.
The music was so loud my phone just couldn't handle it.






No comments:
Post a Comment