Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday - Dušičky

Tobiah wanted to help make breakfast - Czech Cream of Wheat
After breakfast I went to the doctor's to have my foot xrayed.  When we found out how inexpensive it was for Gabriella's xrays we thought we may as well get the xrays done just to make sure I didn't have a stress fractures, and I don't. Yay!  However, they said I have a lot of wear & tear between the bones, so that could be causing the pain.  If it doesn't get better on it's own, I'll probably have to see a doctor in the states after the New Year.

In the afternoon we went for a walk with Andrea & Robin.  We stopped at a few parks along the way for the kids to play.

Andrea & Robin

We found another zipline...Tobiah loves it!
Robin taking his first zipline ride with his big cousin, Luke.

Queen of the Tree Trunk
Sebastian just loves playing with Robin

ALL SOUL'S DAY

After dinner we walked to the cemetery for Dušičky (All Soul's Day) to place some wreaths and candles on the graves...a tradition that almost every Czech person does on this day.  
The cemeteries are absolutely glowing on this night.









Mass at the cemetery chapel

The cemeteries are soooo beautiful all lit up on Dušičky!!!!





Sebastian placing a wreath on Libor's mother's grave.




No comments:

Post a Comment